Admissions in Sunrise school:
Selecting the right school for your child is one of the most important decision, you as a parent can make. Sunrise school offers an outstanding education designed to enrich the lives of all students, by offering both academic and sporting opportunities to challenge and extend, exploring all the possibilities available for the students.
The new academic session of the school begins on April 1st week every year and it is desirable that all admission formalities be completed well in advance before the said date. We will be pleased to assist you for any queries you have about our school.
How to Apply for Admission:
Thank you for your interest in Sunrise school. The following steps are involved in the admission process. We look forward to meeting you!
- Come to the school campus and our Experts will assist you with the details.
- Form to be collected from the reception .
- Form submission to be done along with the required documents mentioned in the form.
- Can take Campus tour with prior appointments.
- Post the form submission we schedule a written test and then after an interview for the child.
- Once the interview is done we declare the result.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
- Birth Certificate Of The Student (Attested Copy) For Pre- Primary
- Last Year Report Card (Attested)
- 1 Pass Port Size Photograph (Student)
- 2 Pass Port Photographs (Parents)
- Transfer Certificate (Original Copy) With Counter Signature If The Student Is From A Different State And Board.